Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home is so nice.


Home is nice, but the maid hasn't shown in a while! I've got work to do, but it's good to be here! I always sleep good, but it seemed especially good last night. Our own bed always feels so right.

Tonight's picture is one Connie took of me when we were at Bella Vista. This bridge connected two areas of the resort. We stayed in the area on this side of the bridge. The trees there are lush and beautiful. No wonder we had squirrels and chipmunks! We even saw a groundhog on Friday!

We enjoyed a couple of good sessions at church today. In between we managed to collect some sun, since we missed a lot last week. Vitamin D is a real immune system builder, so we like to get as much sun as possible. I thank God for lots of sunshine where we live; it gives us a chance to get lots. I take 20,000 units of Vitamin D every day, but natural Vitamin D is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment