Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trigger Point Therapy.

Believe it or not, this helps my hip. Google trigger point therapy for a better explanation, but I lay down on this and it really does help. It also is not especially comfortable. I think it's kind of like smashing my thumb with a hammer to keep my head from hurting? Actually, it's more sophisticated than that. I do this and then I do the NUBAX. I may be crazy, but I'm still mobile. That old T-shirt is my favorite grubby thing to wear, by the way.

Today it was 108, so we're right back into the heat wave. This weather is amazing. I thank God we haven't had tornadoes this year! It's been some year; freezing cold winter and spring and then we jumped right into this horrible heat. I shudder to think what the winter might bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment