Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Short pictures; sorry.


This picture is much like the one I posted the night before last, but I don't have any others. I just didn't get around to pictures today. No excuses; just didn't do it.

It's still hot. It was at least 109 today. I forgot to look later to see if it went higher. Thankfully, our AC is working good. I got busy sewing tonight and lost track of the time. I thank God that I can see and feel to sew. I don't see so well, but I can do it. I remember when I had neuropathy so bad in my fingers that I couldn't sew. I so thank God for taking that neuropathy! It was the only side effect of chemo that they said sometimes didn't get back to normal, so I'm very grateful that I don't have it anymore. Actually, I do have it a little, but only like a 1 on a scale of 1-10. That I can sure appreciate.

God blesses; look around and see so much He has given us. I praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment