Friday, August 26, 2011

David is stable.

This picture was taken on my birthday when David and Dorothy went with us to Altus to eat out and go to see Olya and Sonia and Sasha Coffin. Olya took a picture of all of us which I posted on the blog, but I cropped this one out of just Dorothy and David. These are two of the most precious people in my whole life and I sure thank God for them. Thank you for praying with me for their strength right now. David is still in intensive care. He is in an induced coma and he is on life support. Dorothy has gone home with her sister, who lives near Oklahoma City for the night. They have something to give her to help her to relax and get a good night's sleep. She couldn't sleep last night, so this should be good for her.

I finally got the floors swept and mopped today. Whew. It feels good to get something done! It seems like I'm always working on computers, throwing herbs, or packing or unpacking. Maybe things are getting back to normal around here. I wonder what normal is! It would feel normal to get back to playing cards! If we can just get David home and well, we'll sure play some cards!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for David and Dorothy. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, thanks so much for your prayers; they really need them. David is some better, but he is in such bad shape with the staph and they say it is septic, so that's the infection that's all over his body. So serious! Love you!

    ReplyDelete