Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to technical challenges!


Tonight's picture is the chipmunk that entertained us when we were at Bella Vista. He was quick, so he was hard to catch, but I got this one of him. It was fun to watch him and the squirrels, the groundhog and the hummingbirds. I thank God for beauty in nature.

Today we picked up a new computer for Don's desktop. I had ordered it before we left for Bella Vista. I figured we'd better get a replacement before his old desktop crashes and we'd be forced to go buy something on the spur of the moment. So, I spent today rearranging our computer set up and working to get his new computer going. It's going, but there is lots of tweaking to do. I firmly believe everything should be wireless! All these cables drive me crazy. (It's a short drive.)

Yesterday I posted that I take 2,000 units of Vitamin D. I went back and corrected it when Don told me I was wrong. It's 20,000 units and it is Vitamin D3. Details and numbers are my weakness! I get lots of Vitamin D3, and I thought I'd better repost in case you read it and didn't see the correction. Thanks for reading and caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment