Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Groundhog.

It was raining and I took this picture through the sliding glass door, so there is a glare. The groundhog ran as soon as the camera flashed, so I know he would have run if I'd opened the door. He's pretty big, though. See him right in the middle between those two trees. The golf course behind us was a nice view, besides all the animals. I wonder what it means when the groundhog comes out and doesn't see his shadow in August? It means he's not afraid of the rain, I guess.

It's 106 right now at 4:50; may get a degree or two hotter. I like it better than cold; don't have to fool with a coat, that's for sure! I thank God for the rain we had while we were gone. It wasn't enough to boost growth in our grass, so we still have only mowed the yard twice this year. That's got to be a record!

No comments:

Post a Comment