Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy birthday, Doris!

Under the hair is a really cool kid! This is Mason, and this is a shot Raynie got of him when he came in from school. He's an awesome big brother and underneath all that hair he's really good looking, too! He's on my mind because he would absolutely love the creek near here. We also have great squirrels and a chipmunk that loves to prowl around on our back deck. I've gotten pictures, but the pictures aren't as good as seeing them right outside our window.

Happy birthday, Doris! That's Don's baby sister and we're celebrating her today! I hope it's a great day for her!

We've had a great cool spell. It only got up to 92 today, so it seems like a real break. It's 104 at home right now, so we've got a 12 degree break. Ah! Nice. I thank God and Connie for an opportunity to get away from the brutal heat! We're having a fun visit, too!

3 comments:

  1. He is one of the sweetest kids I know!! I have such fond memories of times we've been around him! Glad you are having a good time! Love, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ruthie! He surely is one of the sweetest kids, anywhere. Of course, as his grammy, I KNOW that, but it feels good coming from his Aunt Grammy Ruthie! Yes, we ARE having a great time, too. Time with Connie is fun and Bella Vista is a treat! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, I think he looks like Grace in this picture, too; do you think so?

    ReplyDelete