Saturday, August 6, 2011

Safe in Bella Vista!


Oops! Haste makes waste! I got in a hurry and hit the key to post before I even wrote this post! Sorry for you folks who got the message and found nothing! This picture is one Don took of me with our friend, Olya on my birthday. She is the mom who took the picture I posted last night of her girls with Don and David and Dorothy and I. Olya is the best!

We made it fine to Bella Vista and it has already rained on us! We loved it! We loved the smell of fresh rain, too! It's been fun. We've shopped and got groceries and I cleaned all the veggies and fruit. We're ready to relax, now.

I thank God for a safe trip and for the opportunity to smell and feel some rain! Wish we had some at home, but He'll send it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment