Saturday, August 27, 2011

This is hard.


You can tell when I'm having a tough day. I post before I even write the post. Ugh. Sorry. I typed in the title and then hit enter and that posts. I should add the picture, then write the post and then push publish, but I'm not very together, so I've messed up, again. I'm really fine. Don is not feeling good, though. He doesn't seem to have a fever, but he's aching all over like he has the flu. I hate that! So, I went over and sat in the love seat with him to get him to take a picture without having to get up. It's so hard to get that close and get a good picture! I was really trying to stretch my neck so I wouldn't have so many double chins, but they won't go away when I'm looking down on the camera. So, double chins it is. It's not important how I look. What's important is that I am alive and healthy for 63. I thank God for that. Now, we just need to get Don to feeling good. He didn't even lay out in the sun today. (It was 111, so it's a good thing he didn't!)

The latest on David is that they ARE treating him for pneumonia. He is still in an induced coma and is still on the ventilator. However, they say he is better and have taken out one tube. I guess they can tell he's better by his vitals. I thank God for the strength He has given to David and Dorothy. I'm told that Dorothy is holding up well, too. Praise God. This has got to be traumatic for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment