Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Supporting the troops on Wednesday.

It's Wednesday, but I can support the troops on Wednesday, too, so red it is! It was just the right color for my mood tonight as we headed to church.

We had lightning and I shut everything down, but we had no rain. Man, oh, man; it's crispy here. It was 111, again, today. I'm overwhelmed by the weather, but I'm grateful that we haven't had tornadoes! I'm also grateful for my kiddie pool; I'd never be able to get any Vitamin D without that little pool. I even put chunks of ice in it to make it tolerable. I may have chemo brain, but I know enough to stay cool! We are blessed that our troops will serve our country in the desert in worse weather than this; we should wear red EVERY day to support them, but Friday is a sure thing with me.

I've finally got all our computers running and that's a relief. I thank God for the patience and stubborn streak to get that done, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment