Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A rare pic!




This is a picture Don took last night of me with our granddaughter, Janelle. Janelle will be 21 this October. She lives in Norman, now, but she lived in Las Vegas all her life until just a few months ago. We have so rarely gotten to see her, so this was a real treat for us. We're so glad to have her home, in Oklahoma, and we thank God for a chance to visit with her last night. We watched her little sister play softball last summer, and she is moving to Oklahoma next week; she has a scholarship to play ball at Rogers State College in Claremore. Hopefully, with both girls in Oklahoma we'll get to see them more, now! We hope we'll get to go to Claremore and see her sister, Jessie, when she moves in next week.

We had a good visit with Trish and the kids today. I got new contacts and am seeing better. Yippee! I'll post pictures of Trish and the kids in days to come.

It was 108 when we got home this evening and was still 100 at 10 tonight! I don't know how hot it was; all I know is that we're scorching, here! I'm so grateful for AC that works and cool sheets on our bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment