Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun family times.


I have to hurry and get this posted while I can get online. This week has been as frustrating as ever connecting. Let me learn from this to make arrangements before I leave home for some connection other than dial up; it turns out that ATT dial-up is nearly worthless. I'm not willing to devote as much time as I've had to give it to connecting.

The picture tonight is Raynie in Papasan's dress. A doctor told me once that you can always tell what a girl is thinking by watching her feet. I wonder what it means when Raynie is crossing her toes? (Check her right foot!) That little mischievous grin must mean something, too. Bless her heart; she's a delight! We thank God for sweet kids to wear Papasan's dress, here 92 years later! Mamasan would be so pleased! (And she'd be so pleased that I found it in time for them to have their pictures made in it!)

Today we did some fun hiking and spent some time at the pool . Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment