Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June!


I just hit the Enter button and that posts before I'm ready. I'm so sorry to do that to you who are on the mailing list; it happens every now and then. Please pardon me.

The picture tonight is Grace and Mason at the visitor's center at the reserve. They made great friends with the ranger, Randy. What a great personality he had and he was so good with all the kids. More sweet memories.

We got word from Tom that he arrived home around 3:30 this afternoon. We thank God for his safe trip! We loved having him here, and we're so relieved to know that he is home and safe. Motorcycles really scare Don and I; I'm happy Tom is enjoying it so much, and I know that he is very careful.

Our good friend, Frank, (we play cards with he and Jo Ann; you've seen him on this blog many times) was admitted to the hospital today with pneumonia. We rushed over to Altus to visit him this afternoon. Of course we couldn't do a thing to help him, but we let them know that we are concerned and keeping them in our prayers. He is coughing something terrible and I so hate that for him. I suspect he will respond well to medications and be much better soon; I pray for that!

Our dear friend, Dot, who lives in Springville, Tennessee, is reportedly doing extremely well! I talked to Ruthie today and she said that Dot is amazing everyone. Praise God!

I continue to feel better than ever. Thank you all so much for your prayers and your love and concern. I can't remember feeling better. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment