Saturday, June 19, 2010

My, my, my!


I've got so many pictures, it's hard to pick which ones to share! We're just home and finally unpacked, but I've got lots to do before bed. Thank God for Joan, who looks after the house for us while we are gone!

The picture tonight is one someone took of Don and I with Gretta and Tricia at the reunion. If you look closely you might see the Fox on mine and Don's shirts. My mother's maiden name was Fox; it's the Fox reunion that we enjoyed last Saturday.

I'm headed to power plate and jiggle; my back is so ready for those, and my very own bath. It's so wonderful to be back to my computer nook where there is high speed. Man oh man, have I missed that, but we are so grateful for a wonderful and safe trip for all the family. My mother had the most descendants at the reunion; pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Three lovely ladies who all have the most beautiful smiles! You all look like sisters...I know Tricia and Gretta are but Jo...wow, you all look great!

    Love ya, Donna

    p.s. Don you look good too!!

    ReplyDelete