Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heat tired.


Tonight's picture is one I took of Grace and Don one night in Gatlinburg. Don had been sitting in that one spot whenever he watched TV. This was the sofa we made out into Grace's bed, though. So, one night everyone had gone to their condos and Don got up, so Grace laid down in his spot. When he came back in he sat down on her and she thought that was so funny! It really was. She's a great little ham and she was a great suite mate for us all week. This was just another of many precious memories.

Today was something else. I was laying out in the sun when Don came out to tell me it was 103. I was eating ice and had ice all in my swim suit, so I didn't realize it was THAT hot. As soon as I walked in the house, though, weakness really hit me. I'm sure I'm not going to stay out that long tomorrow if it's that hot. I've been weak as a cat ever since. I'm going to get a good night's sleep and start over wiser tomorrow! God is so patient; I thank Him for all the chances he gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment