Friday, June 25, 2010

Grace's Granddaddy?


Tonight's picture is Grace in the lap of my brother-in-law, Phil and Phil's daughter, Deanna. As often as possible Phil and Ruthie join us in Branson or come here or we meet at the reunions. Anyway, Grace has seen him enough to know he is special and she was cuddling up in his lap and said, take a picture of me and my Granddaddy. We all got such a hoot out of that. She calls Don her Poppy and her other granddad is Papa Sam. I guess she figured Phil must be her granddaddy. This was such a great reunion because Deanna was there with two of her boys and her brother, David was there, too. It was fantastic. I'll keep more pictures of this special reunion coming.

Today I worked in the yard and had a great detox session. I trimmed all our trees, which mostly haven't been trimmed since before I had cancer. It's probably not the right time to do it, but it got done. I loved it. I thank God to be able to do such a thing! Woo hoo. It's Relay for Life in Hobart tonight, so we're off to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment