Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still connection problems.


Good grief. We are stuck with only dial up connection. That means it will take forever for the picture to load. It's worth the wait, though. This one is of Sadie sitting on some rocks at the reserve; she's way better than the collared lizards, and the lizards are pretty cool!

It's been a fantastic day. We got to see lots of wonderful family and our traveling has been perfect. The kids are awesome travelers. Tomorrow we're going to check into getting high speed, but we got here too late to check tonight. When we first get here we have to get groceries, get all moved in, etc. No time for technical issues.

I'll get pictures downloaded tomorrow and have some to post from the reunion. It was so great to see everyone. God is great to give us great families, health and safe travels!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, brother. I forgot it took forever to load the picture and hit the post button too soon. So, now I'm waiting for it to load so I can re-post. Sorry to you folks who looked before the picture is there. Look later and it'll probably be there.

    Love you all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MaryJo!
    I just realize (or atleast I think I just realized) that we were diagnosed the same month and year. I may have noticed this before and I just don't remember. I know you understand this chemo brain. You have the most lovely grandchildren. My mom would loved to have grandbabies! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Wendy's Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky! I sometimes claim November, 2009 because that's when we found the lump and began chemo and treatments in Mexico. I wouldn't let them do a biopsy because we KNEW it was cancer and I was afraid the biopsy would make it spread. I wanted to get rid of it no matter what kind it was. It did shrink to very small, but then started to grow, again in June of 2007, so I went to MD Anderson and had the needle biopsy done on June 10th; that's when the technical diagnosis was made. So, sometimes I claim July 10, 2007 because that was when the formal diagnosis was made. I knew on November 21st that I had breast cancer, though because of the mammogram and ultrasound results.

    So, you may be confused because I probably used the July, 2007 diagnosis date on Breast Cancer Stories. So maybe it's not the chemo brain thing at all.

    Anyway, it's good to hear from you!

    Love you,

    Wendy's Jo

    ReplyDelete