Friday, June 4, 2010

The seek and find game; I'm still at the seeking part.


This is another picture I took at the reserve. On the left is Don, then Sadie, then Ryan, then Nate, carrying Raynie, and then Trish. Mason and Grace were behind me and Rob was in the parking lot answering a phone call. We were all pretty hot by this time, but it was such a fun day.

Today has been really hot, but we didn't do too much outside. We did go out long enough to get some vitamin D, but we don't stay long enough to burn. We went out to David and Dorothy's today and gave them haircuts to last until we get back from Tennessee.

Today has been much easier, physically, than yesterday, but it was tougher, mentally. I've been hunting things all day. I can't seem to keep up with belongings. Ugh. I hate that part of chemo brain. I love the part that I'm alive and I feel great, so I give thanks and keep hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment