Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick!


I have been unable to get online all day, so I've got to be quick while I've got a connection! The picture tonight is one I took as we came from the reunion to Gatlinburg. Raynie is on the left and Elena is on the right; then in the back seat their brothers are behind them. That's Gabe on the left and Garrett on the back. This was a riotous trip; these kids had me laughing so hard! The guys are a couple of clowns and their baby sisters adore them; of course I adore them all!

They are at the pool tonight with Gretta. They'll come in all exhausted soon. I thank God for great family time! Nate said they don't have any more water in the basement than they've had before with big rains, and the water in the kitchen is minor, so Trish shouldn't worry. That was refreshing to learn. We thank God it's no worse than it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment