Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Willow's family.


Tonight's picture is Willow's family. Willow is in the buggy, but this is the rest of her family, her mom, Holly, and her dad, John, and her proud sisters, Elizabeth and Maddy. They were so generous to let us all wag Willow around and love on her. These girls were great hula hoopers, too. We thank God for this happy family amongst our family!

Today we're waiting for the Direct TV to come and install a new system for us. I've always had trouble with Dish, so maybe I can work Direct better? I seriously doubt it; I just don't do TV enough to know how to work the remote. I come from the era of when you get up and go turn the TV on and off and make all the changes by using knobs on the TV. In fact, as the littlest kid at home it was my job to jump up and make all the adjustments on the TV. Maybe that's why I never got the TV habit; I probably made a big effort to be away from the TV. Not to mention spending 6 years in Japan, where we had no TV. Anyway, today we are waiting.

While I wait I'll be grinding chia seeds and then I have a bunch of beef to put into patties. Whew; when I get that done, I'm sure it'll be time for some other project. However, I have the puzzle we started in Gatlinburg I'd sure enjoy finishing. I put a piece in place here and there. It's a good reminder to me of fun times we spent on it in Gatlinburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment