Thursday, June 24, 2010

Old playmates :)


The picture tonight is one from our family reunion. This is Frank Fox, who makes the reunion happen, with the help of his sister, Suzanne and the rest of their helpful family. That's me in the middle. Suzanne is a year older than me and Frank is a year older than her. I was closer to these two of all my cousins because they were close to my age and my mom was so close to their dad, her brother. Suzanne and I were roommates in college. Our kids call her Aunt Suzie because she's always been like a sister to me. I thank God for a family of really good people

Today I didn't even go out in the sun. I've been throwing herbs and vitamins for the next 42 days. It's amazing how quickly that 42 days gets past me and I need a new stash! It seems like yesterday that I threw them last; Tom was here, visiting. Time sure flies. I felt fine all day today; a good night's sleep re-programmed me and I only remembered getting overheated yesterday. I take 15,000 units of Vitamin D3 every day, so it should be okay to miss some sunshine today.

Tomorrow is Relay for Life here in Hobart, so I'll be walking the survivor loop in 105 degrees (predicted heat index; no telling what the real temperature will be). I can make it; I'm going to stay out of the heat until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment