Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hoping to RELAX.


This is a picture Garrett took of me at the reserve when we went Sunday afternoon. Notice the heart rock behind me. It's one of our favorite spots. I'm glad we got to go there since we couldn't go to much more of the reserve due to grass fires. It was VERY windy; you can tell by my hair! I had my swim suit on under my clothes because we meant to go swimming; we couldn't get there because of the fires. Anyway, that's the white you see under my shirt on my shoulder.

Today Don's urologist insisted that we take him to the ER. We did. By the time we got there his fever was gone, so they think it was due to the bladder infection and it must be getting better since he has no fever. They think the pain in his neck, shoulders and collar bone area is due to a muscle spasm. They gave him a shot of muscle relaxer and a prescription for more muscle relaxers to take 3 times a day. It's been 4 hours and he's not any better, but maybe it will help once he gets a pill in him. We had high hopes of sleeping in the bed tonight, but it doesn't look like we will. At least they didn't throw him in the hospital. He is to see his local doctor in 3 days and then the urologist in 2 weeks, so they'll be keeping a close eye on him, and I'm glad of that. If he's not better in a couple of days I'm sure they'll have him do an MRI, and we'll be so ready to find out what's causing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment