Friday, September 30, 2011

An angel comes home.


This is Diana Clark and I; I was explaining how the camera would blink until it took the picture. She and Bob live here, but they've been in Kazakhstan for weeks (months?). Bob called me several times a day while Don was in the hospital. It was almost like they were there with us. I went to school in Japan with Bob in the 8th grade, so we go back a long ways. It feels like Diana went to school with us; she is most certainly the other half of Bob. Anyway, it was so good to see her. She'll be home for a few weeks before she goes back to join Bob.

So, today worked. It's dark and I can go to bed, soon. I'll find a million things to do on my way to bed, but I'm really going to make an effort to get there early. I got a bunch of loose ends tied up today. I never dreamed there were so many! Four of my friends, who also went to school with me in Japan are coming up to spend the weekend with me on the 15th! That was more good news of today! How awesome is that? One from Tulsa; one from Houston; one from Fort Worth and one from Palestine, Texas! I can really hardly wait to see these girls. Don would so have loved to see them, too; these are all really special girls. I thank God for them and for their love. I'm a blessed little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment