Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mostly rocks, these mountains!


This is a shot from the distance of Garrett at the heart rock. I think it's so neat that among this pile of huge rocks sits this heart on a pedestal. This has not been tampered with by man, either; this is just how God made it for us! Praise Him!

Now, I have to be real honest. I'm so worried about Don. He won't go to the ER and he's in a lot of pain, plus his fever is way up. It's 103. (An hour and a half ago it was 103.5; now that it's 'down' I'll never get him to get off this fence!) I'm wondering at what point do I over rule him and call the doctor? He says he'll go to the doctor tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll go pack a suitcase to take to the hospital. He says he doesn't feel like his temperature is that high. I've never been in this situation. If I have the bag packed, at least I'll be ready to make a hospital run if we have to make one. Thanks for your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Jo, I would call the Dr. this morning for an appointment, otherwise it may be longer before he can be seen :) Just say, "I'm doing it." Good luck. Thanks for the update concerning our friend in Hawaii. What a round of bad luck. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, I hope Don is ok and you got him to the doctor this morning. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Don is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I just read that Bob was going home from the hospital yesterday and they had him up walking in the hall when he had a horrible stomach pain and passed out! They checked him out and he had clots in his lungs! So, they've got him on blood thinners, now, and he is doing better, again. Please pray for him! Love you, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Betty and HB, I'm late answering these comments. You know that Don has gone to meet our Maker, so he is surely feeling great, now! The rest of us and doing better and better, but the future is scary for me. Widow is somewhere I never wanted to go, so I'm really looking for a good map.

    Love you for caring,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete