Monday, September 26, 2011

So not thinking!


This is a picture Garrett took of Gretta and Dorothy and I on the Sunday before Don's service. Dorothy came home from church with us for lunch and hugs. Gretta immediately loved Dorothy like I do. We had stopped by Dorothy's house on our way home on Saturday, so they were fast friends by this time.

I decided that I'm so not thinking because Alyssa and her mommy, Leeann, came by to visit today and I didn't even think to ask Leeann to get pictures of us for the blog. Drat! I even had on make up. I wanted to be decent when I went to the attorney's office today. We had set up a trust many years ago and I wanted to be sure I do everything I'm supposed to do. He is preparing a couple of updates for the trust, but it's working the way it should and will be a pretty simple process.

My biggest job is to figure out what all Don did and take on that job, now. He was the numbers whiz and I'm a chemo brain, so this is a real challenge. He was in charge of bills and money and I was in charge of clutter; maybe I will clear everything out so there is no clutter, now that I have to do the numbers. God will provide. I'll go pick up the updates tomorrow and also go to the bank to get some advice about online banking, etc. So, tomorrow will be another day for make up; maybe someone will take a picture. I hope I can get home in time to get some sun tomorrow; I missed it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment