Saturday, September 24, 2011

A surprise visitor!

My good friend, Sue Dempsy, came by with a surprise visitor today! This is Vereal Barton, who used to live here, but he now lives in Mississippi. He brought me that calendar because it has a bunch of Japanese stuff on it; he know I'd fall for that! Sue was kind enough to take the picture for us. Notice the stereo behind us; that came up from the basement and is entertaining me!

Vereal is my keeper from afar. He reads my blog all the time and if I mention birds, he sends me lots of bird information and pictures. If I say I'm taking some amount of Vit. D3, he sends me an article telling me how much I should be taking. He's just a really good friend and I sure was happy to see him. He'll be at church tomorrow, so lots of folks will be so glad to see him.

This afternoon I was laying on the deck, collecting Vitamin D and my neighbor came over bringing a big dish of fresh fruit. We had a great visit, then I called Dorothy to see if she'd had supper. I went out to her house and we shared the fruit and had a sandwich each. It was a good visit and I still have fruit left for breakfast.

People have been so good to me. I'm overwhelmed and I sure thank God for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment