Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm so very tired!


This is a picture of Gina and Gretta, comforting each other in Don's room in the hospital. This was a really difficult experience for us, but the kids came through so beautifully! We are always so proud of them, but they came through so well and left me in awe of them. No kidding. I didn't even know what I needed, but they really took good care of me and were so loving. I'm so richly blessed and I sure thank God for all of them.

Today was a wonderful day. I was really scared going into it, but I made it fine. How could I not when there were so many precious hugs for me all day? I'm really tired. I am finally alone at home, but my sister and her husband are staying with me a few days, so I'm not really alone. I can go to bed, though. I think we can sleep as long as we want in the morning. I so need that!

Thank you for your love. I will write soon all about the service. It was wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Jo, so glad you are getting the rest you need which will help you emotionally, and so glad Don's funeral was good with lots of hugs. I am glad your friend did the service. Will call you in a few days when you are more up to taking calls.. Thinking of you all the time, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Linda, you're so sweet. I think I missed a call from you today or yesterday? I called back and got no answer. I may have done it wrong. I get to running in circles and foul things sometimes that ought to be easy. I'm fine with phone calls, so call me anytime. The phone has rung off the wall today, but I've enjoyed it. People are so wonderful to care. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete