Saturday, September 10, 2011

Playa date with Garrett.


Garrett was really tolerating me taking all these pictures, but we did have so much fun. I'm grateful for our time together and for a digital camera to record it! I'm so glad we had that play date! Check out the work the beavers have done on these two trees!

Now, I'm really frustrated with Don's ailments. I know he is! His spasms are not as intense because of the muscle relaxers, but they are still so there and wearing him down. I thank God that he's been able to sleep in our bed for the last three nights. He's still just not good, though. Just a few minutes ago he was shaking all over with chills. I covered him with a blanket and took his temperature. It's only 99.4, but that's still enough to make him feel bad. I wanted him to see the doc Friday, but he wouldn't. Now, he's going to run out of muscle relaxers tomorrow and I'm thinking' we'll be in real trouble when those spasms come back in full force. We'll see. Y'all pray with me, please. I wonder why we get so hard headed, sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. It's a man thing!! They hate going to the doctor! They think they can beat anything with a little stubborness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, forgot to sign, this is Linda. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, you're so funny! I love you, Girl!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete