Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saturday Feb 24 Update


Well, we’re getting ready to leave, so we’re making sure everything is in order. The first picture is NOT from this property. It’s an entertaining place we pass on the highway nearly everyday. Of course it is very entertaining to someone with very little hair. I have enough hair to get by, so I’m not complaining, but this place has always caught my eye.

The other pictures are of the girls’ rooms here at the house. It’s a very welcoming, lovely home, and it’s been our pleasure to live here for two months. The cats are dear. The cows are, too. I would never make a good farmer’s wife; I get attached to all the animals! This isn’t a farm, by any means, but dealing with the cows has been a lesson to me. We’ve been so blessed to have this opportunity to escape at a time when we needed it more than we realized. It’s been fun to have company and share this great opportunity.

Thank you all for keeping an eye on the blog and keeping up with us. I’ll continue the blog, but there may be some spaces, as we will be traveling the 28th – March 2nd. I doubt if I will have computer access during that time, so please take no news as good news. As soon as I can I will be online for sure. It might get really boring when we get home. We’ll see. Trish is so good to keep me posted. I hope she will show me how to do it when we get home so she can have a break. I love you all!




4 comments:

  1. Hey Jo! It's sort of sad to come to the end of this phase of your journey. We've all been able to join you thanks to your vivid descriptions, beautfiful pictures etc. Now we are looking forward to getting to spend some time with you as you return "home", get to meet new grandbaby etc. Wherever this next phase of your journey takes you remember we will be with you in thought and prayer along the way! Thanks again for your daily reporting and sharing of pictures!

    We love you and close with loving thoughts and prayers for you to keep with you!

    Ruthie & Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friends, Just this last comment and I will try to make it short as I know your time is winding down. I want to say Thanks to you for keeping us in touch with your health and all the Beauty you have enjoyed! It makes it all seem so real having the pictures and vidid discription of it all. You are great. Now that you have so much to look forward to coming home too, it won't seem so bad to leave this behind. Am so happy you have had this opportunity.
    Take care and know our Prayers have been and always be with you and Don and all your Family.
    We Love You
    Dot and Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie and Phil, yes, I feel that twinge of sadness, but it's time to move on and Elena gives us the boost! We've missed all the grandkids, but we've never got to hold her! My meds run out the middle of March, so it's time to face whatever is next. So, we do. Thanks for your loving thoughts and prayers; that keeps me going with glee. :) Love you, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dot and Frazier, you've been so sweet to see us through this time of new challenges. Your love, prayers and notes mean so much. We will treasure your friendship always. I'll keep this blog going to keep folks informed about my health. Good health is such a gift and God made our bodies to heal and keep going. I trust Him to see me through this, but it's a challenge to be facing new and uncertain steps. It helps to have lots of people who care and pray and show their love. You love us and Ruthie and Phil and that sure counts for a lot. Thanks so much for bringing joy to our lives. Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete