Saturday, February 13, 2010

Aloha, Hawi and Bob and Mimi!


This is our last night, here, at Bob and Mimi's house. Beautiful place; wonderful memories. Thank you so much, Bob and Mimi and God for giving us this opportunity and the health and freedom to do it. It's been so awesome! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day in case I don't get to post tomorrow! I send my love in this post!

We leave tomorrow to go to Maui. This will be two weeks of vacation for us. We have never been to Maui, so we are really looking forward to it. On clear days we can see Maui from Bob's house, so we've been teased by it every time we come here.

The first week we will not have Internet access in our condo. The second week we will. I may be able to get WIFI at a local MacDonald's but everything is not the same here as it is on the mainland, so I may not be able to check messages or post on the blog for the next week. I'll suffer withdrawals, but don't worry about us. We'll be having a great time. I will post if I can. If you don't see a new post, just know that we're having a great time and I'll be back soon! Thank you for caring enough to keep up with us. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment