Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pololu, an all time favorite.


Tonight's picture is the same picture I posted last night, except this is Don and I at Pololu. We love this place, as Susan and Davy do. It's not far from here and we go every time we come here. I think it's about 9 miles from here and just a wonderful lookout as well as a great hike down and back. We thought the colors in the water were so awesome yesterday!

Davy and Susan made it home, fine. They had a delay on the way, but they're home. I know they're glad to be home, but we miss them.

We've been busy today, though. It's time to get ready to meet Bob and Mimi tomorrow. We wanted the house to be spotless, just like we found it, so we've been doing last minute cleaning today. It's not that it's dirty, but we want it to be spotless. We want them to come in and feel at home and not face any chores other than going through their mail. That's a big enough issue; we know because we have to do that when we get home.

We got an email earlier from Bob and they are on their way. It's a long trip and they'll be exhausted when they get here. I thank God for safe traveling for them and for Davy and Susan.

In case you are wondering, my back and hand and finger are doing really well. My back always hurts because of my back issues, but the problem I had from reaching for the cooler is solved. Thank God for our adjustable bodies and for the guys who can make the adjustments!

No comments:

Post a Comment