Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yummy Chinese dinner.


The picture tonight is Bob and Mimi as we sat down to eat a wonderful Chinese meal she prepared. Mimi's an awesome cook! I write so much about Bob and Mimi; I thought I should share their picture. They are struggling to adjust to the time change and jet lag; I dread that when we go home. There's that and then all the catching up of mail and phone calls, not to mention unpacking. It's the bad part of traveling. The good parts are worth it, though!

Don and I are taking it easy. With Bob and Mimi home there's no work for us; they won't let us do anything. I even took a nap today; as if I had jet lag! Don's been catching up on his emails that were adding up.

My tax lady had called and left a message for me, but when I returned her call I got a message that many of the personnel couldn't get to work due to inclement weather. I guess there is so much bad weather on the mainland; we know we are so blessed to be here! Maybe I can get through to her tomorrow. In the meantime, I thank God for the awesome weather here and our opportunity to spend the winter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment