Monday, February 8, 2010

Davy and Susan are headed home.


This is the 'come full circle' picture. This is up above the Pololu Lookout. Davy and Susan really hiked Pololu this time. They hiked it the last time they were here, but this time they went over to the third mountain. That's a real hike! Today we drove back over the 'favorite hike' and to the 'lighthouse' (the lighthouse has been replaced with a modern 'pole' with a light on top of it) and to Pololu Lookout. Notice the colors of the water in the background. We thought this was absolutely beautiful and it seemed to really make a statement of how this trip has been: beautiful!

Davy and Susan left about an hour ago to go to the airport. Their plane leaves around 10, so they're on their way home. We miss them, already! It's been a wonderful visit and a great way to finish off our trip to the Big Island. Bob and Mimi will be home Tuesday and we'll visit some with them before we head to Maui next Sunday. That will be the icing on the cake for this visit: a nice visit with them.

I saw the chiropractor today and he helped me a lot. My back is still sore, but I think that's probably from going with it out of adjustment for a couple of days. I think a good night's sleep will likely fix me right up, now that he has me adjusted. I had a couple of 'kinks in my hands,' and he fixed those totally. I don't know what caused it, but my left middle finger acted like it had a catch in it and the same thing was happening between my thumb and index finger on my right hand. I can't figure what causes that, but he adjusted them and they were fine immediately. The finger started yesterday and the right hand today, so they hadn't gotten too 'set in their faulty ways.' Anyway, I thank God for making our bodies adjustable and for leading some folks to learn how to make the adjustments!

No comments:

Post a Comment