Monday, February 15, 2010

Willow Grace Hodge; PTL!


This picture is one Don took today when we were out walking. This golf course is near where we are and that is the island of Molokai in the background. It's amazing to us that it is so close! We took this walk and then came back and walked the beach right here where our condo is. I am overwhelmed; it is so beautiful here! We drove around and saw some of the area near us and it's beautiful!

I did our laundry, so I feel right at home, now. The McDonald's is close, so we'll go post this blog as soon as I finish it. Then we'll come home and I'm cooking chicken and putting the beef into burgers to freeze, so picnics and dinners will be easy to prepare for the rest of the time we're here. We go to the airport to pick up Harry tomorrow; he'll stay until Friday. We've got full days planned while he is here.

It is so gorgeous here! This is beach heaven, I think. All you people who like beaches should come to Maui! I thank God for the opportunity to be here and enjoy it. We look forward to sharing it with Harry.

PS: Sweet baby Willow and mother are doing fine. Willow Grace Hodge was born at 10:15 pm on Valentine's Day (CST); she weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces and is 21.5 inches long! She's a big, happy girl and her daddy and mommy and Aunt Jo and Uncle Don are so pleased and proud! I will post a picture of her as soon as we get one. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment