Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun climbing on the rocks.


Tonight's picture is Grace and Mason climbing around on the rocks at the lake. You can see Raynie over to the left; she's on Nate's shoulders, so that gives you a clue how high up Mason and Grace have climbed. This was really nothing. They are awesome climbers! They really love the reserve, as do we. I hope they can come back, again this summer and go climb some more. I thank God that nobody was hurt. Well, Grace wore two blisters on one foot and one on the other foot, too, but that didn't hinder her hardly at all.

Tom left this morning and he called awhile ago to tell us he'd made it to 75 miles west of Memphis. He'll make it home tomorrow and I know that will be a happy reunion! We sure loved having him, but I know it was hard for he and Linda to be separated for so long.

I've got all the sheets clean and we're ready for more company. Y'all come!

No comments:

Post a Comment