Friday, February 15, 2013

Bob's house.

This is just a start on the pictures I need to take.  This is Bob's house taken from half way up the driveway and looking over the hedge.  It's really a beautiful place and we are so blessed to be here.
How many people ever get the chance to live in Hawaii rather than just be a tourist?  We are very grateful!

Today Bob went to Waimea to a dental appointment.  Lee and I went to Kapaa to watch whales.  I saw a really good breach pretty close and several way out on the horizon.  Wish I'd had binoculars with me, but I enjoyed it, anyway.  It was very windy and Lee got tired of sitting at the picnic table, so he sat in the car a lot.

Tomorrow is another day in paradise, so we're counting our blessing, but we don't have enough fingers and toes.  I've totally lost count; the blessings are running rampant!

No comments:

Post a Comment