Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lee is wonderful support!

This pic Doris took Monday night after we came home from our 1st day of tests at MDA.  Notice the white bandage on my neck; that's where they got the evil cancer cells.

Lee is being such a wonderful support.  This would be so difficult to do alone!  I really appreciate his wonderful attitude and strong arms to hold me.

Doris and Jerry are the best, too.  Judy was there with us yesterday when the doctor said the cells were metastatic.  I'm so very grateful for wonderful support.  I know that God has put all of you in my life and I thank Him for that.

We were able to get all my tests finished today, so we can go home tomorrow instead of staying for another day of tests and going home on Friday.  Then we'll come back next Monday night to be here for the Tuesday appointment when we see the doc and work out the treatment plan.  I'll keep you posted and up to date all the way.

We left MDA at 9 p.m. tonight, so it's been a L O N G day!  I'm so ready for bed.  God bless you all and thank you for your wonderful support.

7 comments:

  1. Know we are all thinking and praying for you and Lee. Your positive attitude and trust in God will serve as your strength to get through all this. That smile is contagious too! Take care.

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Thanks for sharing the contagious smile with me! I'm glad Judy, Lee, Doris and Jerry are there. Keep me posted! Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **** that's from Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have Lee with you right now -- He has been wonderful for you MJ !
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks, Jilly, for identifying yourself. I hate when I can't figure out who is talking to me. I'm really surprised to see a post on here from you! And THRILLED! Thanks so much, Jilly! I'll keep you up to date. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Nancy, I am so blessed to have Lee. You are right; he has been so wonderful for me. God knows what we need, when, and he provides! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please get better soon, I think I owe you a dance in Nashville. I had stage fright in San Antonio. It appears you have an exemplary support network. I hear that's the best medicine next to faith.

    ReplyDelete