Sunday, February 17, 2013

How the other half lives?

I took this picture of Lee sitting at the picnic table out by the water on the left.  This house is the home of the guy who invented the pacemaker.  It is located at my favorite place on this island, Kiholo Bay.  I have lots of pictures that represent lots of good memories from this trip.  What a blessing that we could come during whale season!  Whale season is my favorite time of year, so it's been a huge blessing.

We're winding down our last week.  We'll leave for home on Thursday and arrive at home on Friday.  It'll be good to see family and friends at home, too.  Home is always sweet, but we are blessed to get to travel like we do.

Today I went to a ladies' luncheon in Waimea and met some really nice women.  It was a connection group and it was just really nice to meet those ladies.  Karen, a lady who we house sat for once before invited me to go.  Blessing after blessing; thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment