Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Won't have a chance tomorrow night.

We will be traveling tomorrow night, so I'm going to post for tomorrow.  We'll be home Friday, but this will be Thursday's post.  Deal?  I thank God ahead for safe travels!

This picture was made at the restaurant the night after we'd hiked out to Kiholo Bay, my all time favorite place.  I was totally crashed, but it felt so good!  I sure thank God that wrinkles don't hurt; isn't that a blessing?!

We will be home a couple of nights and then we'll leave for Houston to have my sore head and my neck checked.  I believe more and more that I am just a lumpy sorehead.  Seriously, they checked out the lumps good in October and said they were just swollen lymph nodes but there was no indication of cancer.  I've looked up neuralgia (God put that word in my head; I had no knowledge of it.) and what I read fits me to a T.  I really think that the situation I have going on in my back that pinches the nerves that cause pain in my right hip and leg is the same thing that is causing this pain on the right side of my head.  If I'll go home and spend some serious time on the inversion table, I think it will improve.  I wore my traction belt one night to bed and the next morning my hip was unbelievably better.  I really think this is what they'll tell me; or they'll rule out cancer and direct me to a neurologist.  I'm relaxed about it.  I just need to go get it checked and then go enjoy a great time in Branson before I go home and get back to subbing, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment