Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sorry about the lighting . . .

The lighting wasn't good for this picture, but it was a shot I got of Lee and I with Max.  Max is a Maltese, but nobody thinks he is a dog, certainly not him!  He is a smart little guy and very loving, too!  If I was ever going to have a dog, I'd want it to be Max.  He's a great little guy to help us have a house sitting opportunity in Hawi!  Lee spent many hours on this little love seat with Max keeping him warm!  When he wasn't resting Max was usually playing fetch and conquer.  He was an awful lot of fun.

We're working to be ready to leave in the morning for Houston.  I'll be glad when we are out of go mode and into stay home mode.  I thank God for wonderful places to go, people to see and a wonderful home, too.  We are richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment