Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We went to Kiholo Bay today; it's my favorite place on the island.  Sissy and I walked to both ends of it and it was absolutely awesome!  Lee hung back with Steve and Mary who were taking pics of birds.  I walked over 5 miles and Lee did over 3.  Sissy and I had to race back to the car because they lock the gate to Kiholo Bay at 6 and we barely made it.  We did make it, though.  I don't have the words to express my joy at doing all that with Sissy!  We have laughed and laughed!  She's a great running mate for me in my adventures!  I thank God so much for her in my life and for the time we've gotten to play so hard!

I put those ZZZzzzzzzz's in the title because I'm so sleepy and tired.  I know I'm going to sleep well tonight.  I just hope I make it to the bed before I fall asleep.

We intended to go to the grocery store on the way home but we were all so tired and hungry, we just drove to on of our favorite places and ate dinner.  We decided to do grocery shopping tomorrow.  Surely we won't starve.

2 comments:

  1. I have had a GREAT time these last 2 weeks with Jo and Lee! Besides being a great tour guide she is an awesome sister.

    Thank you Jo for letting me spend this time with you.

    Love you
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Sissy, we had SO much fun! I'm so glad you would come and play with us. It felt like we'd known each other forever, but it was sure fun catching up on times we've missed! I don't have the vocabulary to tell you how much these two weeks have meant to me! Now, you're on your way to the airport and I'm all teary! Travel safely and call me when you get home and get a minute.

    Love you!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete