Sunday, February 10, 2013

This builder thinks it ugly.

Lee is pictured here in front of the Bali House; he thinks it's ugly.  I can't see enough of it to condemn it, but what I see looks interesting..  The guy who runs the Paul Mitchell company built this house.  He had it built in Bali and then disassembled, moved here and reassembled.  It's amazing what people who have plenty do with their money.  He did at least one smart thing:  put it here in Kiholo Bay, one of the most awesome places in Hawaii, in my opinion.  I thank God that I got to see this place twice in my life.  I really love Kiholo Bay.  I'd be content to live in even an ugly house out there!

Today we went to church and then came home to have a restful Sunday afternoon.  I'm hoping we can get the Thunder game on TV, but it's hard to keep up with mainland sports since we are 4 hours behind.  I'd sure like to see them play a good game!

2 comments:

  1. Hey we could build a little house like the one around the bend from the Bali house and you come equipped with your own builder!!!!

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I bet he'd turn up his nose at the house we built, too! I guess nobody can build a house like a builder can. We have to remember that he was really tired by the time he got to the Bali house, too! I guess they don't have zoning laws out there??? Maybe just nobody enforces them? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete