Thursday, February 28, 2013

Missing Max!

This is the cute little guy who helped make our house sitting in Hawaii a great opportunity for us.  He is the sweetest little dog.  I'm scared of dogs, but he's not a bit like a dog.  He was a blast.  Lee and I miss him, but not enough to get a dog!  We'll hope to go back to see this one who can't who can't be imitated!

We made it home from Houston, but I have a fever of 101.  Wonder what that means?  I'll see the doc in the morning and get right on this.

I'm headed straight to bath and bed, now.  Lee is good, so far.  I haven't been around anyone who I knew was sick; I don't get it, but we'll see to it tomorrow. I'm sitting in God's lap, so I know He'll take care of me.

PS; Linda, Tom, Sissy, Steve and Mary, Bob says that Max is missing all of us.  He was a treat; the little rascal and you were all so good to him.

3 comments:

  1. Haven't been around anyone sick???? Well let's see...you've been at several busy airports, been to a busy hospital, probably at least one restaurant, several gas stations.Betcha someone in in one of those places were carrying germs. Sorry but I just had to give you a hard time, after all what are little sisters for! Hope you get to feeling better and the fever goes down with no problem.

    I miss Max too. He's a cutie.

    Luv you, miss you both.

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy you are so right!! But Jo did say, "that she knew was sick" in all her travels! Oh yes, Tom and I both miss Maxie!! He is so precious and sweet! Jo, so glad you are going to your dr today. Is he there in Hobart or Altus? Hope you have a good day getting adjusted to being home and putting away all your traveling gear! Love you and you are in my prayers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Of course you are right, Sissy. Whenever I see someone blowing their nose or coughing I attempt to go another direction. I hadn't noticed anyone who made me run the other direction. maybe because I'm in no shape to run!
    I got up with no fever this morning and feeling fine. I ate half of a 6" sub sandwich at Subway yesterday. I saved the other half, but I've thrown it away, now. I think that sandwich may have been tainted and made me sick. I threw uo a couple of times last night before I went to bed and felt much better after that, although I hadn't felt sick until right when I lost it. Anyway, it's all gone and I'm not going to the doc because I don't have any symptoms today. I'll see the doc at MDA on Tuesday and I've sent him a note about last night. Today, I'm doing my best to take it easy. I was all packed to go to Branson from Houston in case we didn't get to come home this weekend, so I'm pretty much packed. I'm going to wash the clothes we wore last week, but we'll just pack them and take them with us. So, there's not too much to do. Oh, this house needs cleaning, but it can wait.

    Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete