Monday, February 4, 2013

What a treat!

After church today, Sissy and I left Lee here to watch the super bowl.  We went to Waipio Valley and did some EEE riding of our own!  Sissy negotiated the rough road beautifully and we drove through the river 8 different times!  Then we drove through some honking big puddles to get to the beach.  She was awesome!  While we were driving around down there we saw several wild horses.  Then we drove up to these three; isn't that little one precious!?  I love everything about Waipio Valley, but the horses are the best and we don't always see them.  This little tiny foal was just so sweet laying there!  I thank God for letting me eavesdrop on this special moment in time in Hawaii!

Steve and Mary have arrived at the airport and will be here in about an hour.  They'll be here for a week.  Sissy will be here until Tuesday night when she has to go home.  It's been so wonderful to have her and to spend this precious time with her.  I surely thank God for these moments to treasure!

1 comment:

  1. Very good article. I am facing some of these issues
    as well..

    Also visit my web-site ... dakkoffer

    ReplyDelete