Monday, February 18, 2013

Not a farmer at heart, but he can play the part.

I got this picture of Lee getting the cows fed last week.  This is not the kind of activity that makes his heart beat, but he can sure get the job done.

Today Bob noticed the winds have blown down a branch onto his fence which took out a couple of his transformers.  He's out there fixing that.  I'm sure glad it didn't happen when he was gone because I don't know if Lee knew how to fix that; I sure don't!

This farming business is something else.  Only two cows a cat and a dog, but Bob sure has a lot of work to do around here.  He loves the space he has, though, and I think he loves the work.  We're blessed to get to be a part of it every now and then and our part is easy. I'm glad to have a few days to spend with Bob, too.


1 comment:

  1. Oh good...thanks for getting those cows in a picture MJ.

    ReplyDelete