Sunday, February 3, 2013




Sissy took this pic of Lee and I at Akaka Falls yesterday.  Lee wasn't real happy about all the stairs we had to climb there, but he handled it fine.  We pretty much took today off, though, because yesterday was so hard.  I did laundry, so I'm caught up on that.

The day we go to the volcano we have to take warm clothes because it's cold and windy up there.  In this picture we were way warm.  I had one layer tied around my waist and two layers on.  I got my shorts wet when we went hunting for sea glass (a wave always gets me), so I was glad I had my jeans to wear at the volcano!

Man, it is so interesting to see all of God's handiwork all over this island.  From the beauty of this waterfall to the power of the volcano; it's just one thing after another that is so awesome!  I thank God for the opportunity to share this with Lee and Sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment