Monday, February 25, 2013

Testing . . .

So, today I had ultra sounds done of the knots on my neck, again.  Then they did both an FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration) biopsy and a skin punch biopsy on them.  You can see the bandage on my neck in the picture.  In the picture I was all decked out to have the bone density test done.  Tomorrow we should have some answers.  I'll see the doctor at 11.  I thank God for folks who know what they're doing and I'm also grateful for the nice touches like the picture on the wall.  I love it!  The scrubs were all they had left at the end of the day, so I'm just glad I didn't have to stand there naked!  I  also thank God for a safe trip into MDA and home tonight.  Man, there is so much traffic here!  This country bumpkin is so out of place here!  It's wonderful to see Doris and Jerry, too.  They are so very hospitable!  Doris even sent us of the MDA with a snack pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment