Saturday, February 2, 2013

What does this smile tell you?

When I talk to the kids they say, "Is Lee having fun?"  What does this smile say?  Bless his heart, he's getting a run for his money, but he's having fun!  He says I'm wearing him out, but look at that smile.  He's loving this!  This was when he was about to zip on one of the lines the other day.

Today we went to the volcano and many places before that.  It's always a long day to go to the volcano, but full of fun things!  I'll have more pictures to share from today, but I haven't had time to download and edit them  It's way past bedtime, so I will sign off.  I thank God for that smile and the wonderful time we are having.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted this last night, but when I sat down to post tonight, I saw that it was only a draft. Ugh. Sorry if I worried anyone! I was so tired; I did write it, but I guess I just didn't hit the publish button.

    ReplyDelete