Saturday, June 21, 2014

Early Blog; It Will be a Late Night.



I need go juice of some kind.  I am really so fatigued.  I slept 11 hours and then got up and got dressed and had to go back to bed to rest from that.  It isn't that big a deal to dress, but when this chemo fatigue hits it's just a real bear.  I got up and combed my hair and then painted on s bit of a face.  I forgot some of my make up, but I don't think it will matter.  I just hope I can make it through the reunion.

We just meet at the noon hour and visit over lunch, so that's not that big a deal, either.  We'll leave and head for home.  I have a room booked for us about 8 hours down the road, so it'll be late when we get in and I wanted to have this blog done, so I won't have to dig out the computer then because I know I'll be crashing big time.

When I get home I will see the doc about this fatigue and also the swelling, which is back.  It's not as bad as it was the other day, but it's getting there.  I really can't eat or drink much because there's just not room to put it.  Gretta's hair started falling out yesterday, so she's being very careful not to brush or comb it.  It's pretty traumatic for her.  I know she wants to get through the reunion and then I imagine when she gets home she'll soon be cutting it, so she can donate the biggest portion of it if possible.  Bless her heart; she's a trooper.  I'm so, so proud of her.  Oh, this pic was made the other night after we'd spent the day in the ER draining the swelling in my abdomen.  That's Garrett, Gretta, Elena and me.

The next time I post we should be home, so happy reunion to everyone and have a good weekend, whatever you're doing.  God is keeping us safe and holding me together, so I know He's working in your lives, too. Let's all give thanks and praise to such an awesome Father who is big enough for all of us to share.  What a concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment