Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tired on Top of Tired.


Lee has 3 tests tomorrow in OKC.  He has a fasting stress test, and echo cardiogram and some test for his carotid arteries.  We decided to come to the city and spend the night so that we wouldn't have so far for him to drive on an empty stomach in the morning.  I thought we'd get a good night's rest, but this hotel room is freezing.  There is a microwave and I brought my rice buddies, so I'll survive.    We had a wonderful visit with his daughter and son and daughter-in-law.  The pic above is us with his daughter, Barbara.  Tomorrow I'll post the pic I got of his son and daughter-in-law, who were sitting across from us.

I am so tired I can hardly type.  All this travel is hard, plus I freeze everywhere I go.  I'm really so sick of being cold.  It's summer; it's supposed to be warm.  Well it's warm outside, but if I go inside everyone is so hooked on cool.  Lee freezes me in the truck.  I'm sure it's me, because my normal temperature is around 97.5.  I can't expect everyone else to sweat just because I'm cold, so I usually have a jacket or a blanket on me.  I know why little old ladies wear shawls, now; they're freezing!

My feet haven't been so bad today, so I thank God for that.  Maybe they maxed out yesterday and will be gentle with me for the rest of this cycle.  I ate way too much tonight, so I'm paying now for that.  I knew better, but Hollies makes the best hamburger and I couldn't resist it.

These tests that Lee is having tomorrow are following up his spell in church a couple of weeks ago.  I pray that God will give us some answers with these tests.  We are relatively healthy and wonderfully happy, so we have so much for which to give thanks and praise to God.  Life is so much better with a wonderful partner and I thank God for Lee.


No comments:

Post a Comment